Saturday 15 September 2012

September Color Honors

Well, let's just get right down to it, shall we?  We had some amazingly gorgeous entries last week and this choice was really close!

Honorable Mentions
(in numerical order)

 

 

 

 


Congratulations to all of you--your cards are beautiful and this honor is very well deserved!  Please take your badges and wear them proudly on your blog! :)  And let's keep going...

Top Honor

for her amazing 
CAS layout is


Congratulations, dear!  Please take your badge and wear it proudly--your card is absolutely amazing!  Please join in the fun this week and show us your beautiful "Gifts of the Season"! :)  Merry stamping!!!

4 comments:

  1. WoooHooo! Thank you so very much!!!! And congrats to my fellow winners. Well, done ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!! I'm extremely honored to have been chosen among the top creations!! Thank you so much!! I will wear the badge proudly on my blog!! ;)

    Congrats to all winners and looking forward to playing around with the next challenge!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card and congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! They are amazing projects! I had a card ready to be photographed and posted and was hoping to sneak it in at the very last minute when DH came home and invited me out to lunch--that was too good to refuse. But I will try to get something done with the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete