Saturday 22 September 2012

September Theme Honors

It's that time of the week again!  Thank you to all of those who entered their amazing creations this week!  Let's take a look at this week's honors!

Honorable Mentions 
in numerical order~






Top Honor

for her amazingly gorgeous
and creative gift bags is


Congrats to all--check out the FB page for this week's FB fave and winners, don't forget to grab your badges!  Can't wait to see your amazing creations this week!  Merry stamping!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats to all the honorable mentions and top honor. Those are beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for chosing my card as honorable mention - I am very honored. Congrats to all the other mentions and to top honor - they are all amazing
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Top honor, thank you so much! I'm so happy.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations to Kelly and all of the other winners. I am delighted to receive an honourable mention and will proudly display my badge.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much for choosing my card as an honorable mention - I will proudly display my badge. Congrats to all the other winners.
    Hugs,
    Pat K.xx

    ReplyDelete