Saturday 12 October 2013

October Color Challenge #22

Time for another fun challenge this week at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown.  We LOVED seeing  your cards last week using my sketch!!  This week is a color challenge.  I kind of switched it up a bit this time when picking my colors for you - instead of telling you what colors to use, I'm telling you what colors not to use.  Take a look:
My favorite Christmas cards seem to be those that use non-traditional colors.  With that in mind I decided to let you decided what colors to use that don't include the traditional red and green.  We can't wait to see what you come up with this week!  Here's some fabulous inspiration from the DT members:

Mynnette


Louise


Deborah


Ruth


Patricia





Please make sure to follow these rules when you play along with us here at 52CCT! :)

*Please link back to our blog in your post so that others can join in the fun.

*We would love it if you added our button to the side of your blog

*Please make sure to link to your POST, not your blog.

*Please make sure NOT to back link.

*In order to be considered for Top Honor or Honorable Mention, you must link up by Friday at 6:00pm GMT.

*You are free to enter this challenge and 10 others only.

*We'd really appreciate it if you'd turn off word verification so that we can comment more easily! We know a lot of you do this for safety, but it takes a very long time to comment when verification is activated, and you may lose your comments from us...just sayin'. ;)


******************************************************

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, ladies! I hope I can find the time to play along, since I love non-traditional colours for Christmas cards + I need to speed up making Christmas cards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies of the DT, such beautiful inspiration you have blessed us with. Thank you. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the first time I've entered your challenge, and what a test to use non traditional colours! I've loved it. The DT inspirations are beautiful too! Bev :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just what I needed ladies - thanks for the inspiration! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete